1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept the following forms of payment:
- Debit cards (sorry no tap)
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard). All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- E-transfer ([email protected]; no password required. Must be received at time of service)
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: