At Hilltop Veterinary Clinic, our Veterinarians are experienced in a wide variety of soft tissue surgery beyond routine spays and neuters. Some examples would be:
- Caesarian Section
- Cystotomy (bladder stone removal)
- Pyometra (removal of the uterus when it is infected)
- Exploratory Surgery for conditions such as abdominal tumours (spleen removal due to splenic tumours, etc)
- Foreign Body Removal
- Lump Removal
- Eye surgery to correct congenital abnormalities such as entropion and prolapsed gland of the third eyelid ("Cherry Eye"), as well as enucleation (eye removal) of diseased or damaged eyes.
- Laceration and bite wound repair
- Removal of porcupine quills
- Emergency GVD (twisted stomach, bloat) surgery and prophylactic stomach tack surgery to reduce the risk of GDV.
Below are pictures of a cystotomy, or bladder stone removal. The stone pictured on the left and the bladder with stone in it on the right.